A comprehensive list of weed edible breakfast recipes. Weed edible breakfasts are such a fun meal to make! Start your day off right with these awesome breakfast recipes. In this list, there is an edible everyone would like! No matter your preference, you will find something you will love!
Weed Edible Breakfast Recipes
Here is a list of our favourite weed edible breakfast recipes! This list contains recipes that use cannabis-cooking oil, cannabutter, cannabis-milk, and even weed-infused maple syrup to make the infusion. Some of these recipes range from beginner to more advanced! Make sure to check them all out.
Not a fan of coffee? Make some pot cocoa instead.
For this recipe, you’ll need half and half or milk, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, some mini marshmallows (obvi) and about a tablespoon of ground weed.
Don’t skimp on the fat when choosing a milk, as that’s how the THC will get out of the bud and into your drink. You should probably add some extra chocolate, too, to mask the flavor of the marijuana.
A weed breakfast casserole is a perfect edible to start this list off! This edible is everything you need for a big breakfast with your friends and family. It makes 12 servings and uses cannabis-milk for the infusion. It’s potent enough to make everyone enjoy their meal.
Start your day off right with the best recipes ever!
Today You’ll Learn How To:
- Properly decarb weed
- Make proper and accurate cannabis infusions
- Not make mistakes and get the best out of your weed
- Create tasty breakfast dishes to use over and over againHere is a list of our favorite 9 weed edible breakfast recipes!
This list contains recipes that use cannabis-infused coconut oil, cannabutter, cannabis-milk, and even weed-infused honey to make breakfast better.
Some of our recipes range from ‘budding beginner’ to ‘canna-Chef’s’, so make sure to start at your cooking comfort level before beginning!
How Do I Decarb Weed?
You need to decarb your weed! Learn why and how in our easy-to-follow instructional video below.
Cannabis Coconut Oil
You can use this oil in so many edibles recipes, and it actually keeps for quite some time!
You can use this as a drizzle over eggs, your avocado-toast, or as a splash in your coffee too!
Check out our our coconutty-cannabis oil recipe.
- Strainer or cheesecloth
- Double boiler OR crockpot
- 1 cup ground cannabis flower (7-10 grams)
- 1 cup coconut oil extra virgin
- Grind up your cannabis.
Anything small enough to fit through the strainer will end up in your finished product, so don’t grind your cannabis too finely.
- Combine oil and cannabis in your double-boiler, slow cooker, or saucepan and heat the two together on low or warm for a few hours.
- Use a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
OR, in a double-boiler on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally;
Adding small amounts of water can be added to the mixture to help avoid burning.
Note: Temperature of the oil should not exceed 245°F.
- Strain your oil BUT DO NOT SQUEEZE!
If you squeeze the cheesecloth, it will add more chlorophyll to your oil.
- Refrigerate up to a few weeks, and use in baking, cooking, and topically as well!
Weed-Infused Honey with Vanilla
It sounds as sweet as it reads, and this can be a staple in your breakfast meal plans, or as a sweet treat on the side!
Lovers of this recipe have told us that they throw it in their tea daily and it gives them a wonderful feeling, that takes the edge off of stressful mornings.
Try a little sweetness today!
- In a strong mason jar, add honey 1 vanilla bean and cannabis coconut oil.
- Heat all together for about 5 minutes.
- It’s that easy!
Cannabis Deviled Eggs
You can make these bad boys in advance, store them in a seal-tight container and pop them in your mouth whenever you get up.
Not only are they creamy, dreamy and decadent – they are loaded with weed so make sure you aren’t going anywhere directly after brekky!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cannabis Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Pinch Paprika for Garnish
- 1 Leave Dille For Garnish (Optional)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and boil eggs for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove eggs from boiling water and place in a medium saucepan of cold water until cool.
- Remove the shells and cut the eggs lengthwise to remove the yolks. Place yolks in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix in the mustard, Cannabis Oil, mayonnaise, garlic salt and onion powder with the egg yolks. Scoop the mixture into the hollowed out areas of the egg whites. Garnish with paprika. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Serve the Cannabis Deviled Eggs
Cannabutter Egg & Bacon Cups
I love the way these little cups stand up by themselves, and contain a delicious layer of eggs and bacon!
These take less than 30 minutes, and the results are satisfying and filling.
You can sub goat cheese for dairy if you find it a little too rich.
Get ‘bacon today! Check out the recipe below.
- Muffin Tin ( 12)
- Cheese Grater
- Large Bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 12 slices bacon
- 10 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Cannabutter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 jalapenos 1 minced, 1 sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt & fresh pepper each
- 1 can non stick cooking spray
- Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray making sure to get all of the edges, sides and bottom.
Taking one strip of bacon at a time, wrap the bacon into a circle around the sides so it acts like a muffin cup around the edges!
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs,sour cream, cannabutter, cheeses, 1 minced jalapeno, garlic powder, salt and pepper until everything is coated.
- Evenly pour your mixture into the 12 muffin tin cups.
- Slice up your other jalapeno and place little slices on top of each cup.
- If you have any left over cheese or you want to grate some more, feel free to sprinkle on top of every cup as well.
- Pop it into the overn for 12-15 minutes – checking it often. When the sides are golden brown, and the tops are completely melted and bubbling, everything is ready and done!