For decades, ice cream has been a popular cannabis munchies. Ben and Jerry’s is usually the flavor of choice. In addition, incorporating cannabis into ice cream isn’t an unusual concept. It’s about time we made Cannabis Ben & Jerry’s ice cream a reality, don’t you think?
Keep reading if you’re hoping that this ice cream company comes up with a marijuana-infused pint. In an interview by Huffpost (2015), the creators of this ice cream began discussing their project. This falls in line with their wide range of odd tastes. But we don’t want to wait for it to happen. For the ideal weed dessert, try our Cannabis Ben & Jerry’s recipe.
How do I create this cannabis infusion, you ask?
Now, there’s a lot of information we could provide you on how to make Ben & Jerry’s tasting ice cream. Instead, this is a simple method for adding cannabis tincture to their delicious ice cream.
A cannabis tincture can be ordered from your local marijuana shop. You may make a THC tincture at home in just a few minutes! Take a look at this simple recipe for making your own cannabis tincture.
If you’re looking for a way to get the benefits of cannabis without getting high, consider making a CBD tincture instead! Here’s how to make a CBD tincture. This is an excellent choice for people who don’t want to get high because it doesn’t produce the same mind-altering effects as cannabis does. Cannabis has no mind-altering properties.
Please remind your guests that this ice cream contains cannabis. Always state its stimulating effects and make sure to keep out of the reach of children.
Ready to create Cannabis Ben & Jerry’s ice cream?
Get your cannabis tincture and follow our step-by-step instructions. Make sure you dose your ice cream correctly in accordance with the recipe. The remainder of this recipe is really quick and simple to execute! Following our technique, you’ll mix up the precise amount of THC, which is ready to be eaten!
- 1 Ben & Jerry’s 16 oz Cup ( Favorite Flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon (roughly 175mg THC) Cannabis tincture
- In a medium bowl, melt your ice cream until it is a little softer but still very cold.
- Add your cannabis tincture and whisk well till all combined.
- Add your ice cream back to your cup and back in the freezer.
- Make sure to label it to avoid anyone else accidentally eating it.
Vegan Infused Ice Cream Recipe
How many licks of cannabis-infused ice cream do you need to get baked? You’ll have your answer once you finish this recipe.
- 3-6 grams ground marijuana
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 can coconut cream (13-15oz)
- 1 can coconut milk (13-15oz)
- ½ cup cane sugar or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- The night before, place a freezer-safe bowl in the freezer. This will be used to mix your ice cream. nPlace a small bowl with ground kush and coconut oil on top of it and cover it with two layers of foil for 40 minutes to decarboxylate it. Remove the weed from the oven after 40 minutes and use a couple layers of cheesecloth to filter out any plant debris while removing any residual solvent using an eyedropper or syringe.
- Add the reserved cornstarch and weed-infused coconut oil, then give your can of coconut milk a good shake before opening. Place a small bowl with half cup of coconut milk, followed by the cornstarch, and the marijuana-infused coconut oil in the freezer until needed. Stir well and set aside. nPour the remaining coconut cream into a saucepan and warm over medium-low heat. Combine the coconut cream, cane sugar, and salt in a saucepan and stir until all of the components are fully dissolved.
- Whisk the ingredients in the saucepan until the cornstarch mixture is added. This is your ice cream base. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the ice cream base thickens. Don’t let it boil. Stir in the vanilla extract before transferring it to a shallow container and leaving it to chill for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place the frozen bowl of ice cream base in your freezer for 5 hours. Every hour, remove the bowl from the freezer and whisk it to incorporate air.
Here you have it: a delectable marijuana-laced ice cream recipe. In addition, grab yourself a scoop and stuff it between a couple of snickerdoodles. Bon appétit!
Vegan Raspberry Reefer Ice Cream
Ice cream is, without a doubt, number one on the list of things to taste. It’s sweet, luscious, cold, and infused with cannabis. This delicious vegan 7-step raspberry ripple ice cream recipe is simple to make.
- 3-6 grams of ground marijuana
- 3 tablespoons cup coconut oil
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk (one can is about 13-15oz)
- 1 tablespoon arrow root powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablebspoons cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 2 cups raspberries (300g)
INFUSING THE ICE CREAM
- To make this recipe, begin with 100 grams of cannabis. Set aside two hours to allow the flower to mature. Place a mixing bowl in the freezer to chill before proceeding. Preheat your oven to 240°F before breaking down your buds, removing stems and seeds, and adding it to an oven-safe container. Scoop out the coconut oil and spread it over the weed. Decarboxylation takes 30 minutes in the oven at 240°F for best results (only time will tell!).
- Remove the plant material from the weed-infused coconut oil after it has baked. Add the arrow powder to a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- To improve the nutritional value of your dishes, add full fat coconut milk. Bring the saucepan with the milk to a boil on medium-high heat. Stir in the syrup, sugar, salt, and mix until everything is amalgamated. Whisk continuously while keeping an eye on the heat so that it does not overheat. The mixture should be warm but not boiling after 6 minutes of stirring.
- Pour the ice-cream mix into a frozen container and chill it for two hours, mixing it with a hand mixer every 20 minutes.
SWIRL IN RASPBERRY SAUCE
- In a saucepan, combine 1/3 cup water, the raspberries, and cane sugar. Over medium heat, simmer for 5-7 minutes until the liquid thickens.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into a sieve, then over a bowl, pressing the berries against the sieve to extract as much juice and pulp as possible. The seeds should be discarded. You should now have a nice crimson syrup.
- Freeze the ice cream base in a freezer-proof container (about ¼ of the total quantity) with some syrup on top. Add another layer of ice cream and another layer of syrup. Repeat this procedure until all of the ice cream and syrup have been used up. Cover the container tightly and freeze for 4-5 hours.
Stay smooth and subscribe below to stay updated on more sweet desserts!
Cannabis Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe(Dairy-Free)
In just 5 simple steps, this rich chocolate ice cream will have you soaring to new heights! A simple vegan dish.
- 3-6 grams of ground marijuana
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ounces of semi sweet chocolate
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- The first step is to decarboxylate the cannabis. Preheat your oven to 240°F. Place the ground cannabis in a small oven-safe bowl and cover it with foil. Set the mixture aside for 40 minutes in the oven (the browning will begin at this point).
- Choose a pan or dish (to avoid anything that may shatter) and put it in the freezer. This will be used to make your ice cream later on.
- Remove the bowl from the oven and, while it’s still hot, strain the canna-oil into a saucepan. Add milk, syrup, salt, and cocoa powder to the pan and simmer over medium heat while stirring frequently.
- To make the ice cream, add the chocolate to a saucepan along with enough milk to cover. Stir until all of the chocolate has melted. Pour into your frozen mixing bowl and chill in the refrigerator for two hours, blending it every 20 minutes with a handheld mixer. The ice cream will be smooth and creamy as a result of this procedure.
- Place the cream cheese, coconut milk, and vanilla in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Stir in the coconut cream and vanilla extract once it has cooled down. Pour into an airtight container and freeze for 6 hours.
When you’re done, pour a little weed-infused chocolate syrup over it for an extra delicious twist. Stay awake.
Cannabis-Infused Butter Ice Cream
July was established as National Ice Cream Month by President Ronald Reagan in 1984, with the third Sunday of the month designated as National Ice Cream Day. We’re having a party by making our own cannabis-infused ice cream today!
- 1-quart heavy whipping cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 1-ounce butter extract
- 1 cup Heavenly Sweet Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Set it in the freezer until you’re ready to make your ice cream. Prepare your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions, which might take up to 24 hours for complete freezing.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined and smooth. Pour into an ice cream maker and turn it on. You should have velvety butter ice cream in around 30 minutes. Spoon into an airtight container and chill in the freezer until firm.
You’ve undoubtedly come up with the clever idea for cannabis-infused ice cream. Unfortunately, we don’t believe there are any cannabis-infused ice cream trucks (although it would be fantastic). So, to avoid having to wait in line at the store, we’ve created three DIY methods for making cannabis-infused ice cream at home whenever you want.
Turning store-bought ice cream into cannabis-infused ice cream
The simplest method to turn a pint of your favorite ice cream into cannabis ice cream is to soak it in a THC tincture.
Allow your pint to sit on the counter until it’s softened but not completely melted. This is a good opportunity to smoke a bowl, but that’s just us. Once your ice cream has reached chunky soup status, mix it in a medium bowl until smooth. 1 tablespoon of your favorite cannabis tincture (175mg THC) and mix well together. Pour back into the pint container and freeze again. Label your ice cream to avoid unintentional dosing, and have fun!
How do I make weed ice cream using cannabutter?
If you keep cannabutter in the fridge on a regular basis, this recipe is for you. If not, there’s no need to be concerned. You can always use our step-by-step instructions to prepare cannabutter.
What you’ll need:
- 4 Tablespoons Cannabutter
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream
- 14 oz can of condensed milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Chopped Mint
- ½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
How to make it:
Whip your cream using a hand or stand mixer at medium/high until stiff peaks form. Combine room temperature cannabutter, condensed milk, vanilla, and chopped mint in a separate mixing bowl. Fold the contents of this container into your cream carefully. Place the mixture in a freezer safe container and freeze for two hours. Remove and stir in chocolate chips before returning to the freezer for another 4-6 hours. Freeze for 6-8 hours if you don’t want to add chocolate chips. You’re ready to scoop after freezing it for 6-8 hours with or without chocolate chips!
How do I make cannabis-infused ice cream using weed cream?
First and foremost, you’ll need to make your weed cream.
How to make weed cream:
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 5-10 Grams of Flower (broken up)
In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream and marijuana. Simmer for approximately an hour, just below a simmer. THC is activated at temperatures of 220 degrees Fahrenheit, however higher heat can ruin your high, so do not allow the mixture to boil.
After straining the mixture, place it in a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth. Because some of the cream will evaporate during this procedure, combine your infused cream with non-weed cream until you’ve reached 2 cups. Blend at medium/high speed for about 30 seconds with a stand or hand mixer before chilling.
How to make cannabis-infused ice cream with weed cream
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- Pinch fine salt
- 2 cups weed cream, cold
In a large mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla and salt. Set aside. Using a mixer on medium speed, whip the cream until firm peaks form or about 2 minutes.
In a mixing glass, combine 1/2 cup heavy cream with the vanilla extract and powdered sugar. In a large mixing bowl, whip the remaining heavy cream until soft peaks form. On low speed, gradually add half of the whipped cream mixture to the condensed milk and carefully fold in until combined. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream after it’s been added. Pour into a container that is freezer safe and frozen according to directions on the package for about 2 hours (for maximum thickness). Swirl in any mix-ins like crushed oreos, candy, or chocolate with a spoon if desired before serving. Return to the freezer for 3 or 4 more hours before serving for maximum scootability. Serve and enjoy!